Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
106K views 29 replies 22 participants last post by  4gadgetman 
#1 ·
Ok, so I scanned my US owners manual and turned it into a PDF. I dont want to do the whole Adobe online thing, so I was hoping its possible to have the admins allow me to post the file on here. Unfortunately its 194MB zipped and 215MB unzipped. If not, no problem I understand. If anyone has any ideas as to where else I could post this I would really appreciate it. Take care!

J

#5 ·
Thank you Kennix. I got your PM and when I get home from work this evening I will certainly get all that done. Thank you again, I really appreciate it, as Im sure others do too. :D

#6 ·
Ok, Kennix has the file for the Owners Manual now. Couple things, I have left out maybe 2 or 3 pages throughout the manual, because that has personal sticker information that Im not going to share on a forum, lol. Also, I have a widescreen monitor so I have a 1440 x 900 resolution and I found that when you download the manual in Adobe, turning it clockwise once (because I scanned two pages at a time, booklet open style) and set the size to 169% it fits perfectly. I hope you all enjoy the manual and get a heads up on your vehicle before you get it (those of you who ordered one). You guys and girls have a wonderful weekend and Kennix again, thank you for helping me get this file to everyone, I really do appreciate it!

J

#7 ·
Hey everyone,

I dont know if Kennix has had a chance to come on here and see about making the owners manual link I sent a download or not, but here is the link to it. Hope this satisfies a few for a bit, it expires on Jul 09 08. If anyone wants me to send them the entire manual, PM me your email addresses and I will upload the manual and a link will be sent to you so you can download it and print it out, save it, what have you. Take care!

Link to the US Version Owners Manual

#29 ·
Hey everyone,

I dont know if Kennix has had a chance to come on here and see about making the owners manual link I sent a download or not, but here is the link to it. Hope this satisfies a few for a bit, it expires on Jul 09 08. If anyone wants me to send them the entire manual, PM me your email addresses and I will upload the manual and a link will be sent to you so you can download it and print it out, save it, what have you. Take care!

Hello,

Can you still send the link to this manual? My email is erlanatiah@gmail.com
Thank you very much.

Hery

#9 ·
Hey everyone,

DUDE....you rock my world lol. Thanks again for getting back to this!!!

#11 ·
It expired on transferbigfiles :-( Could someone please upload it somewhere
else? Rapidshare now allows 200MB files so zipped it would fit - and be available much longer...

Need something to do until Jan 2009 [when my 170HP TDI is supposed to get here:)]

Thanks in advance :)

#13 ·
Owners manual - please.

I still have a few weeks before I can take delivery of my new Tiguan and I'm so anxious to learn more about it. I'm one who reads the owner's manuals cover to cover, so I would really like to get a head start.

If anyone still has a copy of the PDF of the manual mentioned here, could you please make it available to me?

I can take it in any way you care to make it available. I can even provide an FTP server for you to upload it, if the file is too big for email.

I can even put it (after I get it) on my FTP server for others to download.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

#14 ·
VW Tiguan Manual (US Version)

I'm new here--I'm in DR of Cong, Central Africa-- and just got registered in the forum. I'm dying to have in PDF ANY Owner's Manual of the TIGUAN. Please help!!!
Mogrosso

Ok, so I scanned my US owners manual and turned it into a PDF. I dont want to do the whole Adobe online thing, so I was hoping its possible to have the admins allow me to post the file on here. Unfortunately its 194MB zipped and 215MB unzipped. If not, no problem I understand. If anyone has any ideas as to where else I could post this I would really appreciate it. Take care!

J

#15 ·
I would also really die to get a PDF Tiggy manual. I can't wait to get mine car, and I would love to read the manual, and know the car. If anyone can help, please PM me, or even e-mail me, upload it to rapidshare, etc. I know it is against the copyrights, but come on:D

I'm new here--I'm in DR of Cong, Central Africa-- and just got registered in the forum. I'm dying to have in PDF ANY Owner's Manual of the TIGUAN. Please help!!!
Mogrosso

#16 ·
Hey everyone,

The link is dead. Can you post it again, please?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.