VW CC Forum: 2009 CC aftermarket nav/cd/radio players·Volkswagen CC Owners Club|VWOC
VolkswagenOwnersClub.com is the premier Volkswagen All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2009 CC aftermarket nav/cd/radio players

New Member myrfio is a jewel in the rough myrfio's Avatar
    Thanks

2009 CC aftermarket nav/cd/radio players

I have the 09 vr6 4 motion and I love it but my radio is the exact same thing I had in my 05 jetta. Just the plain 6 cd changer. I want something with the screen and the navigation. I don't need all the bells and whistles but nav would be nice. I see a few aftermarkets for between 165 and 200. Just wondering if anyone has put one of these in and wonder how they worked for you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Volkswagen Club
    Advertisements

Junior Member amatheu is a jewel in the rough amatheu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 2009 CC aftermarket nav/cd/radio players

Hi, I can't give you a answer to your question, but the frustrating is you post here 1000 people look at the post but your never get help from anyone, really I think is wasting time. I have a post asking for help and I have not one answer yet.
    good luck

Guru Member 2013Tdi has a reputation beyond repute2013Tdi has a reputation beyond repute2013Tdi has a reputation beyond repute2013Tdi has a reputation beyond repute2013Tdi has a reputation beyond repute2013Tdi has a reputation beyond repute 2013Tdi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amatheu View Post
    Hi, I can't give you a answer to your question, but the frustrating is you post here 1000 people look at the post but your never get help from anyone, really I think is wasting time. I have a post asking for help and I have not one answer yet.
    good luck
    Here is one:
    Yes, because everyone is a genius, all 1000 lookers; AND everyone here knows everything, but they're
    just ignoring you, and you only... Well, they probably will NOW... That's so dopey, to say you aren't
    getting help from anyone... Frustrating? Take you're car to the DEALER if you want frustrating...

Quote Originally Posted by myrfio View Post
    I have the 09 vr6 4 motion and I love it but my radio is the exact same thing I had in my 05 jetta. Just the plain 6 cd changer. I want something with the screen and the navigation. I don't need all the bells and whistles but nav would be nice. I see a few aftermarkets for between 165 and 200. Just wondering if anyone has put one of these in and wonder how they worked for you.
    You're better off with another OE head unit that has all the stuff you want.
    Aftermarket radios cause problems if you don't hook them up right. and can cost more
    after harness adapters.

Junior Member amatheu is a jewel in the rough amatheu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2013Tdi View Post
    Here is one:
    Yes, because everyone is a genius, all 1000 lookers; AND everyone here knows everything, but they're
    just ignoring you, and you only... Well, they probably will NOW... That's so dopey, to say you aren't
    getting help from anyone... Frustrating? Take you're car to the DEALER if you want frustrating...

You're better off with another OE head unit that has all the stuff you want.
    Aftermarket radios cause problems if you don't hook them up right. and can cost more
    after harness adapters.

you are wrong same as your answer, I'm not frustrating, but what is true is that you make a post and thousand people look, bunch of then know but they not give you an idea
    to help, you that is the true!

Junior Member Samuel_Pro is a jewel in the rough Samuel_Pro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myrfio View Post
    Yes, I think it is good, there are many such aftermarket products. After upgrading , it will performance much better and has a lot of other features such as bluetooth, gps navigation, dvd player, backup camera etc. For example, you can take a look at Seicane S301031 which is for 2008-2013 VW Volkswagen CC.

New Member yukoncole is a jewel in the rough yukoncole's Avatar
    Thanks

The Seicane units look really nice, what's all involved with swapping the stock unit out to one of these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread