I am thinking of getting a new rabbit, but I have a few questions about them I can't find good answers to.
1. How is the stock audio system in a 2 door rabbit?
2. How well does the Rabbit handle, compared to a first gen Ford Focus?
3. Can you burn out easily with the automatic?
1) Good. I've got a full system in mine, new H/U and subs - the speakers didn't need replacing, 10 speaker sound system stock is pretty cool
2) The Rabbit handles extremely well - test drive one to see. I've pulled .87G in mine comfortably.
3) A full burnout, no... but yes, you can definitely make the front wheels spin with the auto! The engine has a lot of low end torque. If you're coming from a first gen Focus, prepare to be amazed.
08 GTI / 93 525i
Feel your ball
Thanks, what is in the 10 speaker system stock? Doesn't the 3 door just have 8?
I was thinking 4 speakers, 4 tweeters, and two subs.
i thought the stock stereo was 10 speaker as well.
I have the premium VII stereo, 3 door, and the 10 speaker are:
-Front door - woofer X2
-front door - mid X2
-front door - tweeter X2
-rear - woofer X2
-rear - tweeter X2
all in all sounds good. it would benefit from a new head unit, and a set of subs, but the existing speakers are very good.
-2008 Black 3 Door: 5 Speed, 18" black RS GT reps with chrome lip, Carbonio CAI, Momo shifter, heated seats, 32%/20% tint, Monster Mats, Pioneer Single din H/U, Smoked Sidemarkers, Cool white headlights, 1000 watts of Audiobahn boom Behind the seats, S6 style LED fogs.
-On the Way...: Less Wheel Gap, More Speed, HIDs
its 8 for sure
2 door mid subs
2 door mids
2 door tweeters
2 mids in the back
unless im blind and cant find the other 2... idk i might be!
i have a pioneer avic d3 in mine with 2 10" subs and 1800 watts sounds great
handles better than any new mustang
will def turn the tires over, i have a 5 speed but a buddy in ohio has an auto and it def does!
if you get one you will love it! plenty of room, quiet ride and fun as hell to drive
and you have a trunk to keep your beer in!!!!!
Disregard Females, Acquire Currency
keeping a group of VWs at 65-70mph on a trip to Florida is like trying to get your girlfriend to have a 3-some with a stripper.
I don't know which trans has that car, but I can confirm that it's possible to do a burn out like that with an auto with ebrake and asr off.
2008 SB,auto,H&R S spings,18" Koya Racing,Falken 912,Kenwood DNX5120+BT,Gentex mirror w/compass/Homelink,painted lowers,GLI side skirts,HID,custom LED fogs,mid muffler removed