Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Island Tiggy 
#1 ·
I am questioning whether to get an aftermarket extended warranty on my 2010 Tiguan Highline. I had to replace my intake manifold (thank god under VW extended warranty), and the service rep told me I may want to consider the extra warranty if I am going to keep my Tiguan as they are seeing "issues" with 09/10 models starting to happen. Anyone else have issues, and if so what? Thanks!
Rosanna

#3 ·
I had it with my last Tiguan after 3 years and up to 5 when I traded it for the new one, cost me about $1200 and I never used it BUT to me it's just like any insurance policy, they're never worth it UNLESS something goes wrong and that's why you have them !!! So it's personal choice, get insurance and sleep well but with a lower bank account or sleep a little less well knowing if something "big" happens (doesn't happen often but it DOES happen) it's going to cost you HEAPS !!! Worth it ?????? well I think so but I'm a worrier at night lol !!

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.