VW Rabbit Forum " Carnage Photos" Volkswagen Rabbit Owners Club
VolkswagenOwnersClub.com is the premier Volkswagen All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Carnage Photos

caffeinalienated le0n has a reputation beyond reputele0n has a reputation beyond reputele0n has a reputation beyond reputele0n has a reputation beyond reputele0n has a reputation beyond reputele0n has a reputation beyond reputele0n has a reputation beyond reputele0n has a reputation beyond reputele0n has a reputation beyond reputele0n has a reputation beyond reputele0n has a reputation beyond repute le0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Carnage Photos

ugh, that sucks. i'm glad you made it out seemingly unscathed...

the new jettas are beginning to grow on me. i hope your recover quickly.

also, good luck on deciding which vehicle to go with next...
    09 CW, 2D, Manual w/ Gorilla Skin + Legos

2. Remove Advertisements
    Volkswagen Club
    Advertisements

Guru Member
    nitroscope8 has a reputation beyond reputenitroscope8 has a reputation beyond reputenitroscope8 has a reputation beyond reputenitroscope8 has a reputation beyond reputenitroscope8 has a reputation beyond reputenitroscope8 has a reputation beyond reputenitroscope8 has a reputation beyond reputenitroscope8 has a reputation beyond reputenitroscope8 has a reputation beyond reputenitroscope8 has a reputation beyond reputenitroscope8 has a reputation beyond repute nitroscope8's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG.... Today I feel like walking train wreck death.

Problem is this vehicle purchase is very untimely. We obviously had no intentions of buying something now....nor can we afford to outright pay for a new car.

We are also considering a used vehicle....but we'd really prefer a new one. I'm not wanting to get another rabbit. I love it to death but now I can get something new and fresh. Been in the rabbit for four years. Time for change.
    Hidden Content
    2013 GLI Autobahn, 2010 Tiguan 4mo.
    This post does not reflect the views or opinions of Volkswagen AG or any individually owned dealer or entity.
    This post is simply my personal, not professional, opinion.
    VAGCOM
    Part Installation
    Suspension installs
    Mechanical work
    Turbocharger Installation
    Pm me for details...many satisfied customers

Guru Member
    djwhiplash2001 has a reputation beyond reputedjwhiplash2001 has a reputation beyond reputedjwhiplash2001 has a reputation beyond reputedjwhiplash2001 has a reputation beyond reputedjwhiplash2001 has a reputation beyond reputedjwhiplash2001 has a reputation beyond reputedjwhiplash2001 has a reputation beyond repute djwhiplash2001's Avatar
    Thanks

I know how you feel there. I like a change. The only other vehicle I'd re-buy would be the Miata.

Used isn't so bad though. Everyone drives a used car. I'm guessing you could get a really good look at trade-ins that come in, making sure they're serviced, etc.

Also, wait till tomorrow if you really wanna feel sore lol.
    4 wheels:
    14 Fiesta ST / 93 525i
    2 wheels:
    14 CB500F / 03 CBR954RR

Super Moderator
    punkpie has a brilliant futurepunkpie has a brilliant future punkpie's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw 3 Jetta TDI wagons within 30 minutes of each other today. And I RARELY see them otherwise. It's a sign LOL
    2008 United Grey Rabbit / Hidden Content

Guru Member tibimakai has much to be proud of tibimakai's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry to hear what happened to you and your Rabbit. at least everyone is OK.
    if you will be buying other car then a Rabbit, you will be here on the forum?
    2007 BMW 335 coupe
    2008 SB,auto,H&R S spings,18" Koya Racing,Falken 912,Kenwood DNX5120+BT,Gentex mirror w/compass/Homelink,painted lowers,GLI side skirts,HID,custom LED fogs,mid muffler removed
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator briano1234 has a reputation beyond reputebriano1234 has a reputation beyond reputebriano1234 has a reputation beyond reputebriano1234 has a reputation beyond reputebriano1234 has a reputation beyond reputebriano1234 has a reputation beyond reputebriano1234 has a reputation beyond reputebriano1234 has a reputation beyond reputebriano1234 has a reputation beyond reputebriano1234 has a reputation beyond reputebriano1234 has a reputation beyond repute briano1234's Avatar
    Thanks

Carnage, how could I have missed this.

Women Driving Jeeps, from the "I thought that you were going to run that "yellow light." school of thought.

Funny thing was that she told the cop, "I was talking to my friend, and looked up, and thought he was going to run the yellow....."
    1. Driving too fast for conditions.
    2. Driving while Distracted.

I drove home she had to be towed. Progressive gave me a check for 5800.00, which is why it was totaled.

Women Driving Jeeps, from the "I will only use my brakes after impact, which is immediately after LOLing on my phone." Yes my Daughter ran in to her after Skidding 150 feet from 4 wheel lock up, after the Jeep slammed in to the rear of the Stopped car.

1. Driving in excess of posted limit.
    2. Driving while Texting.

First time I ever heard of someone sliding in to a car, and it wasn't her fault (my Daughters), which I was happy happy happy about.

Daughter smacked a car in the Turn lane, as the woman was "I didn't know it was a Turn lane so I started a turn, then stopped, to make a u-turn." school of driving.

Had to bite the bullet on this wreck.....
    Last edited by briano1234; 11-14-2016 at 02:04 PM.
    What do Divorces, Great Coffee and Cars all have in common?
    They all Start with good GROUNDS.
    Replace all of them that you can, 99 percent of flakiness will disappear.

92, 93 Cabriolet.... 89, and 90 are Deceased.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12