Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  El3ctric 
#1 · (Edited)
I need almost everything for the interior of my 1984 Rabbit Turbo Diesel .. the dash is really faded, headliner is missing and the carpet is worn out .. where is the best place to buy new or good used parts ? Can the faded dash be rejuvenated? Thanks for reading my post .. I am a "newbie"

#2 ·
Re: Where to purchase new or good used interior parts?

Check www.thesamba.com for classifieds.
There is also www.tmiproducts.com but I don't know anything about their products. Someone with more knowledge will have to chime in. Good luck.

Reactions: Blueeyedmichael
#3 ·
Re: Where to purchase new or good used interior parts?

vwheritage.com rabbitparts.com tmtmfg.com jbugs.com are but a few. Ebay (moogie) mk1autohaus , are all places that sell interiors and bits for the mk1. I have used tmtmfg, jbugs, Moogie, and cabrioworld with good results.

Reactions: Blueeyedmichael
#4 ·
I go to vwvortex for all my parts not worth the hassle buying new parts when you can buy the same thing in decent shape for cheaper. I would just go there and see if anyone is parting out an old rabbit and tell him what you need. Maybe you'll find someone close by

:thumbup:

I probably saved $300 retail vs used dealing with people on there. And that's for about 10 things.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.