I have an iPhone 4 since it became available on Verizon's network. I have had no issues with my phone since I began using it. I own a 2008 VW Rabbit with the optional iPhone/iPod docking station to play music through the car's stereo. I purchased a docking extention cable because my phone would not fit on the docking connector properly due to my phone case. Everything has been working beautifully, sans the charging feature, until a few weeks ago. Normally, I would start the iPod app, load the song or playlist I want to play, and plug it in to begin hearing my music. However, recently the music stopped playing through my car speakers and only played through the built-in speakers on my phone once plugged into the docking station. I have tried hard-rebooting (holding home button/sleep button at same time until Apple logo appears), soft rebooting (holding sleep button to slide power off), exiting all open apps, opening/closing iPod app, changing different settings through the Settings app, etc. I am at my wits' end. I use my phone to listen to my loaded music, Pandora and Slacker Radio. It has gotten really boring listening to local radio during my commutes. Please Community, help me!