Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
7K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  gofetch06 
#1 ·
Hello all. Just wondering if anyone is going to be going to waterfest 18. Dates are July 21st and 22nd in Englishtown NJ. Any plans?

#3 ·
nope

#5 ·
I went last year, or the year before. I didn't particularly care for it. It was hot as balls, on a big ass parking lot. I might consider if it didn't cost $30 to register and I didn't have to take off work. I'd go Sunday but I have phillies tickets.

#6 ·
Hot as balls x2. No thanks. Plus I thought I was going to get stabbed last year. I'm gonna pass this year, even though it's close.

Interesting factoid though, I still have a Sprite bottle filled with wine from last year's show in my car.

#7 ·
not surprising....

idk maybe for me this year.

It was hot last year, and less enjoyable because of my brother being a 9 year old...

I like showngo better.

#8 ·
Was your brother trying to act drunk?

The only reason to goto wf IMHO is if you are looking to buy stuff for your car and are looking for a deal. Heck, last year they had to beg people to participate in the burnout contest, it was lame.

#9 ·
I have never gone to waterfest, i was just seeing if any off the people on here like to go. That way i could have something to do in jersey other than visit family, or atlantic city.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.