Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
75K views 59 replies 46 participants last post by  Egaytan1234 
#1 · (Edited)
Rules:
Year, trim, trans
exterior mods: wheels must have sizes, offsets and tire specs, spacer widths
interior mods: be as specific as possible.

2012 Jetta TDI 6spd manual Comfortline, Toffee Brown
ACE RS4 Reps 18x8" ET42, Toyo Proxes FZ4s 225/40-18ZR, no further mods to date.
dealer tint to 25%, waiting on LED set from ECS, Factory equipped 5spd labeled shift knob, cornsilk vinyl, single cd and Sirius equipped.

See less See more
#2 ·
You probably don't have a 2010...... lol

2012 Jetta 2.5 SE with convenience and sunroof. 6spd auto TB exterior Black interior

Everything is bone stock. Since picture I installed the SEL chrome lower grille.

Near future mods: Tint and fog lights.

#4 ·
Hey guys,
2012 trendline +, 5spd manual. Black.
Still stock with the hubcaps.... Was looking to spruce her up a bit. What do you guys suggest??
I can't seem to attach a pic.... Don't know if that's cause I'm on m iPad or what, but once I figure it out I'll get one up.

#5 ·
-2011 Jetta SE
-Color reflex silver
-15% tint all the way around , 35% on the front window .
-dropped on vmaxx coilovers , front is all the way up in the pic. I could go Atleast 3 inches in front an my rear is all the way down . Will be Geting the vmaxx short springs for the rear from vmaxx.
-audio is stock radio with line out converters , alpine mrp1000 mono pushing 1 15" audiopipe iCandy . Stock componet speakers .
-wheels stock 18" Vw gli wheels .
-debaged the rear emblems
-6k Hids in front Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Full-size car
Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen Headlamp
Vehicle Car Volkswagen Headlamp Automotive design

#13 ·
2014, Gli Autobahn w/navi, automatic trans with dsg

Interior: black leatherette with red stitching, tinted windows (from dealer), GLI rubber floor mats, velcro cargo holders in the trunk, 18" stock dual tone rims. And as for the rest of the car, no mods (dont think ill plan on it)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.