Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
113K views 68 replies 43 participants last post by  Jay99 
#1 ·
PHOTOS ONLY PLEASE!

Post all Sage Green Rabbit Photos in this thread. Pics, images, pictures

Tell us a little about your car and why you picked the color. Posts not containing the appropriate color photos will be deleted without warning.

#2 ·

This is my rabbit. After looking through the other colors it was by far my favorite color. After my last car being dark blue, I didn't want another blue car. My mk3 that I still own is red and I didn't want to own two red cars. I like the other colors but the green really stood out to me. Had the dealership go pick it up for me, and have owned it for about a month now. It's the very base model, no options and 5 speed.

#9 ·
Here's my 2007 Sage Green Rabbit. 2 door - 5 speed. 16 inch alloys, heated seats/windshield washer nozzels, Upgraded VW stereo and mats.
I choose the Rabbit over the competition mainly because the competition was, IMHO, bland or just plain butt ugly. The Rabbit offered so much (features) for so little (cash).

The Sage Green really changes colour with the daylight. The first two pics where in bright sunshine, the last two which almost look like united grey, were taken a few hours later under overcast skies.

#10 ·
A few more pics of my 2007 2 door Sage Green Rabbit. It was early evening on an overcast day and the dang thing just keeps changing colour. The reason I went with Sage Green was that I've done red and black before, white was out of the question, my wife has a blue car, silver cars are IMHO a dime a dozen (around here anyway).... I was looking at the United Grey at the dealers, that's when the salesman pointed out that I was actually looking at the green. When he showed me the actual United Grey, it just looked so "grey". The green was a more dynamic colour.

#19 · (Edited)
Finally got around to taking some pictures. This is my 07 Rabbit (bought it in October). Sorry they are not all that great and Rabbit is pretty dirty :(
I picked the color because when I was test driving it (at nighttime), I thought it was gray, but when I saw it during daytime, I was simply amazed. It's my chameleon Bunny :D

#21 ·
Vancouver Bunny

Hi, all!

:Ciao:

I'm new to the forum (first post) and thought I would share some pics of my little green bunny!

I chose the Sage Green because I love the way it takes on different colour at different times of the day and in different light levels. We looked at all of the colours but the Sage Green just lept out and both my husband and me fell in love with it.

We got this little beauty back last October and I've fallen back in love with driving! My last car was a '95 Sunfire and the change was radical, to say the least. I have the feeling that this first VW won't be my last. :cool:

#22 ·
picked the car up monday night, put on over 500 miles since then (including today) absolutely love the car, just need to get some vision v machined alloys!

i have two other pics with me in the car, but i had just gotten off the highway and was tired as hell. lolz.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.