Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  xfourevertruex 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I thought I would throw a thread up about SE Florida Bunnehs and see if anyone would be interested in meeting up to have a cup of coffee or whatever and talk about our cars. Mine's all stock right now (NO LOLing, ROFLing, Giggling, or anything of the kind, just kidding). I live in the North Broward area, and I know there's at least one other person down here in SE Florida. We could meet anywhere reasonable such as Markham Park or something like that and just chill. Anybody feel free to chime in if you're interested and we can use PM's to put specifics together!

Cheers!

#2 ·
Howdy, there are several groups in the SE FL area. EE Militia and Dubbers, inc. immediately come to mind. Check out EE Militia @ http://www.eemilitia.com/forum.

There are several events coming up over the summer months. Some big bbq's and show-n-go's and all kinds of meets in between. We're getting some new activity going on the west coast of FL too (I'm in Naples). I'm sure we'll cross paths at some point!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.