Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
61K views 64 replies 52 participants last post by  Markisonit 
#1 · (Edited)
#17 · (Edited)
[/url][/IMG]

my 2002 Jetta 2.8 VR6! HRS Custom Sport Semi-Racing suspension, with slotted cryo treated brake disk all around, custom flowmaster two chamber exhaust with resonator removed, straight pipe from the cat back. Custom k&n intake system, tinted windows, HID headlights, led interior lighting, and Focal 18in gun metal rims with sumitomo sport tires

#18 ·
My fiance's car was stolen 06 mk5!
Towed away from our drive way, striped of airbags, grill, tails, radio and they broke the radiator shroud/core support. Oh and they cut out the catalytic converter too! Siphoned gas too 12 gallons? Who has 12 gallon buckets?

Popped the hood by tearing the grill out. Loosened the latch mech.broke hole through the rad shroud and pulled the cable!
We don't know how they got into the car though not a single mile more on the odo but this car is a total estimated repair is around 10k!

So please you guys keep them parked and safe in a garage

Car was abandoned like this

#20 · (Edited)
That was my exact thought! But just to add to it, i hope they stall THEIR car on some railroad tracks and the doors won't open xD

Or, if thats a bit much for you i hope someone steals and strips their car!

Tyler028 said:
Siphoned gas too 12 gallons? Who has 12 gallon buckets?
I bet they have 3-5 gallon buckets :p .....and i hope they caught fire in their face.

#22 ·
Sorry to hear about your fiancee's car. The same thing happened to my last car although they didn't get as much as they wanted since someone saw them strip the car and called the cops but they got away. My car was totalled as well. I felt extremely violated and pissed, I was ready to go all Chuck Norris on those assholes. At least I got my bunny out of the ordeal.

#27 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.