Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
5K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  jellowsubmarine 
#1 ·
i know a lot of you are going to think that im dumb for this but it didn't work out on my part.
I'll explain well i got tires for my '07 stock 15" wheels. the wheels come 15x6 from what i've research and i have new tires because of circumstances beyond my control(sounds like a bad thing but i like my wheels). i was asking on here if anyone could have any tips on wheels/rims that can fit my tires that fit on my 15x6 stock wheels that came with the car. i KNOW that it's easier to just move up on size and buy wheels and tires together but like i said circumstances beyond my control i have to keep them. help would greatly be appreciated

#2 ·
From your very confusing post, what I'm understanding is the you're looking for aftermarket wheels that fit 15" tires. I would look at tirerack.com or any number of other wheel companies and look for 15" diameter wheels. The choices will be fairly limited however.

#3 ·
yes a very confusing post indeed. sorry um yeah what im trying to to say is like are there any good places to look for wheels/rims that go on tires(195/65 R15) that i have. i had new tires bought for me before i could move up in size and since im stuck with the tires that fit on my 15x6 stock wheels that came with the car and im also wondering if the tires that i have would be able to stretch onto a 15x6.5 wheel

#4 ·
Which tires did you actually get? According to Tirerack, the stock Conti's can go on a wheel up to 7" wide, though 6" wide is recommended.

Goto Tirerack.com and search for 15" wheels with a 5x112mm bolt pattern, or just tell it you have a Rabbit and it will list the wheels that will work for you.

That said, I'd prob save the money and put towards nice wheels/tires and use the steelies and new tires as a winter set.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.