Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
52K views 107 replies 43 participants last post by  781rabbid83 
#1 ·
Assuming I'm not the only Jetta MK4 owner on here haha, let's see the Jets.

See less See more
#66 ·
Thank you! Im still learning. Before this car i didnt even know how to drive a stick lol couldnt even drive it home. Dont know too much about cars. Had a 2004 eclipse before this car so that tells you alot haha (yes im a girl) but ive been reading up a lot on the forums and am very excited to start working on this but im trying to keep it as close to stock as possible.

Not sure yet if i wanna make it lower.. Possibly after winter.

Im in need of a front gli valance.. do you know of any? previous cracked it.

Quick question, im in need of an oil change.. oil type suggestion?

#74 ·
^ Thanks man

#75 ·
My brother was nice enough to total my 04' mazda 3 hatchback so now I get to join you all with my 2001 jetta, 2.0l, 118,xxx miles.
I believe i have a bora mk4 but you'll have to let me know.
Liking it so far missing my variable valve timing tho and trying to go 80 on the highway makes me feel like i'm going to explode my engine.
Interior is amazing tho (besides broken cup holders and center glove box)
I have the monsoon radio which is pretty kickass, no cd player tho? (not like i use anything besides my iphone)
Car must have been parked under a tree because it has several areas with sap damage.
Overall good deal I think, got it for 4,500 from a vw dealer.

(Tryed to upload a pic using the uploader on here but it doesn't like m? any advice?)

#76 ·
Congrats on the car. Your Jetta was indeed named Bora in other parts of the world. Unfortunately it does have the 2.0 slow engine as it's affectionaly refered to around here. For posting pics you can post them from a photo hosting site by copying the filepath and using the insert photo feature then pasting the path.

#81 ·
apparently im signed up here, must been a long time ago, ive only ever been here once or twice haha. well, this is basically a new forum for me. im gonna do a build thread later but in the mean time, heres my MKIV!

Shaved sidewalls ftw :p :) haha. let me know what yall think!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.