Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
22K views 57 replies 41 participants last post by  MK5CNY 
#1 ·
I thought this would be a cool thread, post your pics of rabbits parked next to or close to you.

I dont know if this is as big as a coincidence for you all but for me this has happened a few times. Ive parked next to one rabbit, the others have picked a spot next to me. Two of them are at my college, one at grocery store.

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
I've come across a bunch of GTI's parked next to me before, only one CW Rabbit though... I've parked next to a silver bunny by my work and snapped a pic, its on my home computer, too bad the driver was an old russian man lol

#22 ·
Maybe where you're from, lol. I always try to tease other Rabbit owners on the turnpike by staying at their side for a few seconds, then just speeding up ahead slightly. But they just continue staying in their own lane driving slowly and staring forward like a zombie, rather than getting into a cool Rabbit formation. It's kind of depressing.

The only Rabbits that have ever followed me (or passed me to get attention) have been Mk IV and Mk V GTI's. I don't even bother waving or giving the peace sign. I don't know, I prefer a more subtle approach. If I see another nice Mk V, or another car I really like, I just flick my high beams twice to sort of wink at 'em.

Side story: a passenger in a yellow 20th anniversary Mk IV GTI in NJ sped up to my side and gave me the shocker symbol for whatever the reason, then proceeded to speed ahead of me. The back window had a shocker symbol too. I guess his goal in life was to give all VW owners the shocker? Yeah, I couldn't figure that one out...

#19 ·
ill drive to the back of a lot to park next to another rabbit. and yes every time i see another rabbit i give the peace sign..

i gave it to an older woman once while driving by and she gave it back!!!!

#25 ·
Atleast it was lowered before rims. Thats what my bunny wants.:)

#29 ·
nothing about VWs are manly
you realize the color of your car is CANDY white.
what about black GTIs
Black Magic Pearl
^^^ that sounds SUPER!!

lol no but really
they are and they aren't

Im fortunate enough to be able to afford a brand new car at 19
if it has hideous wheels until I graduate from college then so be it
the wheels i want are so ridiculous -- its worth the wait

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.