Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
384K views 734 replies 289 participants last post by  sahpo 
#1 ·
#155 ·
Haha I love that one...its my favorite...I do it on purpose all the time...especially around my friends....they hate that trick now cuz i will tell them to not roll up their windows on purpose so that i can get the chance to roll them up from the outside:p...

#274 ·
wipe away the dribbles

is this a secret? i wasn't aware!

when you push the right lever forward to wash the read windshield, the wiper wipes, then stops, then about 10 or 15 seconds later will wipe again to get any "dribbles" from the window. that's smart. it's something i ALWAYS do in other cars, but i went to do it in my rabbit, and was too late, it already did it.

Reactions: earthrabbit
#10 ·
4 wheel Anti-lock brakes are standard. Also includes ASR (anti-slip regulator) standard. ASR is a traction control system that makes the car very fogiving even in the snow. Some even have ESP, no, you can't read the other driver's mind, but it will make the car very forgiving and the car will go where you point it even in incliment weather.

#173 ·
not true saddly as i found out. as soon as the engine dies so does the power steering

#20 ·
3 position front doors.
1st position - allows you to get out when parked close to another car.
2nd - normal in/out position
3rd - Go ahead, load that TV or let Granpa get to the seat with his walker.

The seat height adjusters and the 90degree opening doors are great for bringing elderly people.

#22 ·
Fast Freddie said:
Front Passenger seat folds flat forward. Yes, with the rear seats and the front pass seat down you can carry a windsurfer in the Rabbit. You can also use the seat folded as a baby changing table. Yep, It works. Just put a baby blanket on the back of the seat and change away.
As an added bonus if said baby does not yet exist, this is a great feature for conceiving one with your loved one ;)

--
paco

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.