Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  nitroscope8 
#1 ·
[part of this is from a while back/part recent]

I had water dripping from the map light area..
I was thinking it was just because of the condensation, but quite a lot of water fell down, it has happened twice.
lately it hasn't happened so i just ignored it. I have a sunroof i don't know if that matters.

and i have condensation in my tail lights! is that bad?
i don't have much time to go to the dealer lately so I've just ignored it

also..

anyone living in Canada/somewhere cold notice that the rabbit's windows freeze up really easily?
i remember at a parking lot my car was the only one with ice inside compared to the cars next to me..
If it is a problem I'm guessing its from when they fixed my door from a light hit and run, they didn't seal the door properly or something because when I'm driving kind of fast i can hear the wind (i think? lol)
and my driver window makes this weird scratching noise when it goes down at a point..
I just noticed there's quite a few problems lol

but yeah I know I should go to the dealer,
it's just I don't have time....
and I'm just lazy as hell lol

See less See more
#2 ·
Like the other guy, you could have a leaky windscreen. You have a sunroof, so you could have clogged sunroof drains, too.

Tail light water...there is a tsb for that. Faulty welds cause water to enter and get behind the lights. Also, a countersunk spot weld behin the tail light can cause it not to seal as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.