For those with scangauges there a new update for it - to version 4.05.
New performance feature is useful.
Horsepower is now a standard gauge. Make sure you set the mode to fast for our cars.
You just ship it to them with $25 check and completed form and they'll upgrade and send it back.
There are benefits to upgrading to our new software (from 3.15 to 4.02). The following additions that have been made to the ScanGaugeII:
- The ScanGaugeII now has a performance feature that allows you to record your vehicle's short trips and lets you go back and view 0-60 times, stopping times and distance.
- The engineers have designed a new menu systems that is easy to navigate and also a new user manual which is much easier to understand than the original
- The new software has corrected some minor bugs that were in the previous software, such as finding certain trouble codes (on rare occasion, some vehicles would display a P0000 code reading on the ScanGaugeII).
- There is now more enhanced X-Gauge capability
- Changes were made to units and now the ScanGaugeII can display KPL (kilometers per liter) and inches of mercury for the manifold reading.
- Currencies were added and now the ScanGaugeII can display Pounds, Euros, Yen, US dollars, and Yuan
- A feature was added that allows you to calibrated the ScanGaugeII in order to figure out boost [(if you vehicles reports MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure)] and horsepower.
- Average miles per gallon (AVG) and Trip Fuel Cost (TFC) were added as standard gauges
- A minor protocol (CAN long ID) glitch was fixed
- The compatibility issue between the SG2 and Mercedes Benz vehicles was resolved.
Mine was shipped and back within 4 days.
Details on their website.