Volkswagen Owners Club Forum banner
4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  2013Tdi 
#1 ·
My CC 2014 Executive start making a rattle noise on the front right wheel at 20k miles. The car is under warranty.

Can anyone explain the causes and what course of action I should take?

The dealership tells me this is a known issue with this line and I should check online. However, I can't find any reference anywhere. To me it sounds like they are avoiding warranty charges.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#4 ·
The CC is the four-door sedan version of the Passat with a "stylized sweeping roofline"
The CC kins of falls between the Passat and the Phaeton really...

In 2012 the front and rear were revised to make the CC look similar to the current Volkswagen
design, while the midsection was unchanged. Interior had a minor design change to the center
console; an updated ACC control panel and The same design is used in the Passat Alltrack.

In North America, they were even called "Volkswagen Passat CC" till 2012, when they dropped
Passat, to "Vokswagen CC." CC simply means "Comfort Coup" so, it was "Passat Comfort Coup."

For all intents and purposes, they could make a Jetta CC, it would just be "Jetta Comfort Coup"
Not that they would, but that's all CC means...

I was going to buy a CC, thinking it was a platform all on its own, and when I found out it
was just a Passat with a different roof-line, I passed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.